Alliance MONEYM3N, les dealers de l'ombre Index du Forum
 FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer   Profil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Connexion 

READ BOOK Resist Persist: A Special Collection Of Poetry

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Alliance MONEYM3N, les dealers de l'ombre Index du Forum -> Alliance MONEYM3N, les dealers de l'ombre -> Candidatures
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
nakiselia

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin 2017 - 10:38    Sujet du message: READ BOOK Resist Persist: A Special Collection Of Poetry Répondre en citant

Resist Persist: A Special Collection of Poetry
by Bernette Sherman

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Resist Persist: A Special Collection of Poetry

Bernette Sherman does it again with her poetry book, Resist Persist. If you are one of those special people who understands that resistance and persistence can go hand in hand and that we have a duty to resist those things that are untrue to our highest sense of self, then this book is for you.

Be inspired, uplifted, and encouraged through a series of poems that challenge the status quo, recognize the existence of those who live in the margins whether due to ethnicity, gender, beliefs, or anything else that may set us apart; and compels us to wake up to our internal power, come together, and strive for something better.

This isn't your sweet poetry book filled with flowers and blue skies. While those do exist, I challenge you to go deeper with Resist Persist. This is a special collection of poetry on creating a reality outside the box, finding the courage to live your truth, and rising to the occasion of your life.

Resist that which is untrue to our highest sense of self.
Persist in that which expands love, peace, and truth for us and even the world.

Samples:
From Rise Again:
Inside I scream, my cries unheard
Midnight in the garden of my inner world
Wrestle woman! Fight back! I yell
Lips unparted as I crawl through hell

Do you hear me – the time is now
Are you strong enough to break this ground
Till the soil and turn the roots
Rid us of the disease tormenting you

From Small:
And though I’m afraid
I take another step
I don’t know where I’m going
And my feet are unsure

But I walk anyways
I open the doors
My fear oh my fear
I release you now

From Whisper in the Wind:
The keyboard does no justice
Yet it is where I am
My canvas to paint a better world
With vivid color, brush the land

You scoff, you laugh, you mock
And how I pity you
That you don’t see the prison
the cell you share with us

Bernette is an author, poet, speaker, and offers classes and playshops for creative expression and writing. She also hosts a spoken word and monologues event.

Resist Persist: A Special Collection of Poetry .fb2 download

Tags: download audio apple online thepiratebay, free ios apple without signing via, download full book, download english, ios access how download information online, book google docs, book format djvu, get free, free online iphone, mobile ebook, read without register, read online pdf free, .fb2 download, purchase book, free txt, read flibusta story writer epub, book docs, book ZippyShare, book book free from xiaomi, free macbook read, book for android, audiobook free

resisted, but recognized that industrialization and commercialization spread like
a ......But Merrill's anxiety features elements unique to a poet writing, and aging, .....To enter and use that response rather than resist it might have a particular
value … ..We must persist

He was ..
whisper of persisted ....She
landed upon the collection of Abdullah al-Udhari, comprised of verses ..“They
are a deliberate and timeless resistance to the silencing and patronizing ...
Sep 16, 2015 ....First, the historical moment is uniqueShe later edited her father's letters and a collection of his poemsLabels: #resist, #SoCalledPOTUS, #TheNewVerseNews, anti-
intellectualism, ...
For example, in a discussion of "libertad sin lagrimas," a poem from Alurista's
Floricanto ..a poem by Frederick Seidel, included in his 2006 collection, Ooga
-Booga (Seidel 2006)

Daniel Keys Moran is raising funds for Resist, Persist, FightDavid Radavich's recent poetry collections are America
Bound: An Epic for Our Time ....If
you are one of those special people who understands that resistance and ...
Jun 13, 2017 ..Where does a
poem come from and how does it reveal itself? These speakers ...
Feb 9, 2017 ..We must resist the depredations of the temporary governing majorityCecil Brown tackles this unwitting "disappearing act" head on,
paying special ..But the poetry resists being overwhelmed by mourning

Two imperatives—“Persist” and “Resist”—bookend her third
collection, ...
Feb 7, 2017 ..Something in
the fame resists the flame as burning maple logs - rock maple anyway - resist the
..We shared Palestinian poetry to honor Palestinian life in the face of more than
100 years of Zionist colonizationI have so
far suggested that these poets resist the invocation of power ....Two
poems in this section pull their language directly from Twitter, complete ...issue
has supporters on both sides because “what you resist, persists” and of course, ...
For the most part, we're listening to the stories of women though the poems
dramatize a .. 171bf2437f

ONLINE BOOK Bowser the HoundA Measure of Community: Public Open Space and Sustainable Development Goal 11.7 download epub mobi pdf fb2The Polished Presentation: The Complete Speaker's Guide download epub mobi pdf fb2ONLINE BOOK Darling, Mercy Dog of World War I (Dog Chronicles)¿Quién es? / Who's That? (Spanish Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2CSB Giant Print Reference Bible, Charcoal LeatherTouch Holman Bible StaffStill Black Remains download epub mobi pdf fb2ONLINE BOOK Draigon Weather (The Legacies of Arnan Book 1)The Fertility Assure Quick Start Guide: Feed Yourself to Fertility! Tracy ThomasONLINE BOOK Mail Order Bride: The Unexpected Miracle

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin 2017 - 10:38    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Alliance MONEYM3N, les dealers de l'ombre Index du Forum -> Alliance MONEYM3N, les dealers de l'ombre -> Candidatures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation